Cheap Coffee Table Sets

Cheap Coffee Table Sets and Review Buying Guide...

Winsome Wood Syrah Coffee Table, Espresso


Product Review

I ordered this coffee table (and two end tables) to go in my living room. I read the reviews and they were mostly positive. I wanted to purchase something that was all hard wood (not particle board), was attractive, sturdy and reasonable. A tall order.

I am very satisfied with this purchase. For all three pieces it was only about $260 (no tax, no shipping charges). I received them in good condition. They were packed well, and I was able to easily decipher the "picture only" instructions. I assembled them by myself, and once I figured out how the first table went together, the other two were a breeze. It took me about 30minutes to assemble each piece. They are sturdy, attractive and I am very happy with this purchase. (Read More...)

Welcome

Labels